We are looking for a user-experience (UX) designer able to understand our investment and research-focused business requirements and translate them into navigation, workflows, journeys, wireframes, mockups and prototypes. The UX designer will be expected to fully design components of the platform in an iterative and agile fashion.
This is a great opportunity for a UX Designer to join a strong, collaborative team in a role focusing on all phases of design with advancement opportunities. This position requires a high level of direct interaction with business and IT users and excellent communication and delivery skills. This individual must be a self-starter with the ability to multi-task and work on a variety of assignments both tactical and strategic.
- Translate concepts and requirements into consistent workflows, wireframes, mockups and prototypes.
- Design and deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and mockups optimized formulti-monitor configurations and mobile experiences.
- Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to platform functions and features.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
- Three or more years of UX design experience. Preference will be given to candidates who have experience designing solutions for the investment management space.
- Ability to work with our investors to understand detailed requirements and design complete user experiences.
- Extensive experience in using UX design best practices to design solutions, and a deep understanding of responsive design.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A clear understanding of the importance of user-centered design and design thinking.
- Ability to work effectively in a team setting including synthesizing abstract ideas into concrete design implications.
- Be passionate about all things UX and other areas of design and innovation.
- Financial background a strong plus.