Pricing analyst is required for a contract to hire position in Quincy MA or Tysons Corner, VA.
- Responsible for proposal preparation, and government customer account analysis.
- Manage the messaging and preparation of proposal price volumes/narratives.
- Participate in competitive strategy meetings regarding contract language, terms and conditions, cost/price, and schedule requirements.
- Prepare quotes and proposals under multiple large multi-award Indefinite Delivery, Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) contract vehicles.
- Facilitate and participate in providing financial guidance to internal management including sales, contracts, and program management.
- Coordinate with contracts and business teams for resolution of contract issues and disputes.
- Manage the financial reporting processes under IDIQ contracts and GSA Multiple Award Schedules.
- Prepare customer margin and special pricing analysis.
- Lead green and gold team proposal reviews.
- Manage and coordinate financial reporting of all government business accounts and prepare for presentation to Granite upper management.
- Supervisory duties as required.
- Bachelor’ s degree or higher, preferably in finance, economics, accounting, business, or related field. MBA preferred.
- Minimum 2+ years direct experience with government contracts and subcontracts
- Working knowledge of government contracting concepts, including Federal Acquisition Regulations.
- Experienced with the competitive procurement processes in government acquisition.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently and multi-task.
- Must be able to thrive in a high pressure, fast paced work environment with strict deadlines.
- Excellent internal and external negotiation skills. Must interface effectively with internal management, and customer representatives.
- Commitment to continued professional development.
- US Citizenship Required.
- Ability to identify problems or inefficiencies and independently offer/implement practical solutions.
- Proficient in all MS Office Applications, advanced Excel knowledge a plus.
- Ability to work with confidential information exercise judgment and discretion.
- 2 - 5 years direct experience with government contracts and subcontracts, specifically financial reporting processes under IDIQ contracts and GSA Multiple Award Schedules