Softworld's client is looking for a Performance Analyst for a permanent position in their Boston office.
This person should be analytical, detail oriented, and preferably come from an investment banking or accounting background.
- Responsible for ensuring accurate and timely reporting of investment performance and attribution, including compilation, research, validation, and analysis
- Preparation and review of investor, client and internal reporting
- Interpret and provide insights into performance results including market and other outside factors
- Maintain proprietary performance database
- Manage performance of fund benchmarks and composites
- Maintaining internal controls and thorough documentation of policies and procedures
- Respond to performance enquiries from the investment staff and other ad-hoc requests
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Planning and organizing (deadline-oriented)
- Problem analysis and problem-solving skills
- Initiative to work individually but also well within a team based environment
- Excellent presentation, skills and the ability to work well with senior internal team and external contacts