Lead Solutions Architect
Lead Solutions Architect
3 year contract
- Technical Architects may perform in one or more Architecture roles including solution architecture, domain architecture or portfolio architecture.
- Solution Architecture: Conceptualizes technical complexity into usable, large scale architectures that are compliant with established standards.
- Provides architectural solutions/designs to project execution teams for implementation.
- Advises IT and business partners on matters of impact from architectural decisions.
- Ensures architecture compliance of technology solutions Drafts, evaluates, approves, and rejects architectural waivers.
- Maintains personal availability for troubleshooting.
- Provides professional and technical mentor ship for Lead level IT resources.
- Domain Architecture: Provides technology architectural assessments, strategies, and roadmaps for one or more technology domains.
- Defines and documents architectural standards for a technology domain.
- Facilitates IT and business community interaction to shape architecture solutions and domain direction.
- Influences and oversees research projects that contribute to disruptive innovation.
- Identifies contributors and stakeholders for their technology domain and leads collaboration efforts amongst that community.
- Performs professional and technical mentor ship for Lead level IT resources.
- Portfolio Architecture: Contributes domain expertise in support of the overall technology portfolio vision and strategy.
- Bachelor's degree in an IT-related field required OR 4 additional years of related experience beyond the minimum required may be substituted in lieu of a degree.
- 8 or more years of directly related experience to include at least2 years of related work experience in a technical leadership role within IT required.
- Subject-matter-expert experience in technology application development and/or infrastructure and operational implementation.
- Subject-matter-expert depth in a minimum of one technology domain Technical depth for a domain of technology from an application, infrastructure, operations, scalability, availability, performance, people, process, and tooling perspective.
- Experience developing and leading communication with leadership and developers.
- Experience in creating and advocating architecture strategy
- Experience designing and implementing event-driven architecture
- 1 or more years of experience with service-based design and API driven architecture
- 2 or more years of experience working with Bank systems and business processes
- Passion to stay current on emerging technology trends related to application development