Java Microservices Developer
Location: Plano, TX
Duration: 6 months contract to hire
Day to Day Responsibilities:
· Build, support and maintain critical payment applications in our Classic (Java/JEE WebSphere) and next generation Talon (Spring Boot w/ Docker) environments.
· Primary responsibilities will include design, implementation and testing of payment systems.
· Attending and participating in all agile/Scrum ceremonies
· Writing Java code.
· Writing automated unit, functional, regression and performance tests.
· Triaging, analyzing, and correcting defects.
· Building and deploying applications.
· 5+ years of Java/JEE Development experience
· 5+ years of hands-on experience developing web applications with Spring Framework (Spring Boot ideal)
· 2+ years of experience building/deploying solutions utilizing RESTful microservices architecture
· Must have experience with tools such as IntelliJ, Eclipse, and Git/ GitLab