Softworld, Inc. client is looking for a Content Strategist to work in their Direct Services Creative Marketing Group. This Content Strategist will help determine and develop the content that is needed to deliver an exceptional user experience, and ensure that all instructional and editorial content is findable, easy-to-understand and actionable for our users. This includes involvement throughout the product development process, including defining the content strategy and creating all necessary copy and content artifacts. The Content Strategist will shape ideas based on user and business insight, resulting in business content strategies. This individual will set an ambitious and clear channel strategy, develop comprehensive product vision and translates these into specific feature strategies and roadmaps.
In this role, you will:
- Manage content strategy for a dedicated workstream or functional area, collaborating heavily with product designers, product teams and engineering teams in the planning and development of effective digital solutions.
- Define content problems to be solved during the objective-setting and discovery process, and decides which content methods and tools to use for the business challenge at hand.
- Leverages customer research, personas, journey maps and site data to develop content strategies that target user needs and support business goals.
- Works closely with Experience and Visual Designers to ensure that content and information architecture supports and strengthens the overall user experience strategy.
- Writes concise, engaging content that adheres to brand guidelines for tone and voice, uses language best practices for the given channel/medium.
- Aligns cross project or cross-work stream customer experience requirements to ensure continuity for the user across the omni-channel customer experience.
- Continuously seeks and integrates user feedback and test results to optimize content.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience required.
- 3-5 years professional writing and editing experience in digital and online platforms.
- Experience leading content initiatives from ideation through implementation.
- Experience working in a holistic customer-centric design process and ability to collaborate across department teams.
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills (comfortable in interacting with all levels of the company and presenting projects and status reports).
- Strong relationship building and networking skills.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to manage multiple projects simultaneous.
- Experience partnering with Product Designers and Developers throughout the entire creative process.