- Collections Analyst is required for a Contract to Hire position in Philadelphia, PA.
- Analyze/monitor client A/R account balances for past due.
- Make client contacts as per collections strategy (e.g. comfort calls, e-mails, follow-ups).
- Utilize collections tools and workflow to manage contacts.
- Escalate collection issues to field finance managers and business as needed.
- Successfully handle most non-routine issues and escalate to management issues that cannot be resolved.
- Ensure all work is performed in accordance with targets.
- Plan and organize work so that Service Level Agreement objectives are realized
- Contribute ideas and actions towards the continuous improvement of processes within area of influence.
- Understand and apply Billing processes, policies, procedures and internal control standards.
- 2+ years’ experience in business -to- business collections.
- Oracle (or other ERP platform) Accounts Receivable; Oracle Advanced Collections (or other Collections tool).
- Professional Services (e.g. consulting, auditing, project-based) industry experience.
- Skilled in customer service interactions.
- Understanding of accounting processes.
- Good data entry skills.
- Proficiency in MS Word, and MS Excel.
- Associates degree in Accounting, Finance or related field is a plus.
- Experience in a shared services/internal service delivery role.
Duration: Contract to Hire
Hours: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday
PLEASE NOTE: 3RD PARTIES/SUBCONTRACTORS/SUBCONTRACT AGENCIES ARE NOT ELIGIBLE FOR THIS POSITION. SUBCONTRACT AGENCIES NEED NOT APPLY.